is a nonprofit serving Northern New Mexico.
We provide free, individualized college counseling and support programs for students of all ages.
We help students with applications and financial aid, and guide students in making informed choices about the best college for their needs (income, learning style) and academic, career and life goals.
A college education can offer: subject knowledge; trade mastery; a new profession; or degrees that increase income and their benefits.
Bridges believes that when individuals succeed, so do their family, community, and by extension, the world.
More from some of our featured students…
Quinn says, “Bridges pushed me to apply to the University of Hawaii and ultimately led me to my dream school. Every day I am thankful I made the college decision I did, and I never could have made that decision without the support and guidance of Bridges.” Congratulations, Quinn!
Jonah says, “Bridges really helped me with my financial aid and looking into colleges. They gave me great advice and told me to explore things that I never would have done if I hadn’t gone to Bridges.” Congratulations, Jonah!
Mary says, “Bridges was extremely helpful in the process of applying to colleges and choosing the best fit for my college experience. I am very grateful for their support and guidance, which helped get me to where I am today! Without Bridges, I wouldn’t have known where to start for my future endeavors.” Congratulations, Mary!
NEWS & UPDATES
- Mimi’s Wish Annual Fund Drive – Donate between December 15, 2021 – January 31st!
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid opened October 1st. We can help!
Email for an appointment.
- Check out Learning Curve each month in Taos News.
- Have you heard of the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)? WUE schools provide reduced tuition to residents of 16 member states and territories, and NM is one of them! Explore WUE schools and tuition costs here.
- Bridges has moved to 630 Paseo del Pueblo Sur, Suite 100, Taos, NM 87571 (Google Maps)
Through our Alumni program we continue to support former clients.
Bridges’ pilot program, College Connections’ cohort begin their senior year! Bridges Project began working working with the class of 2021 when they were in 8th grade to help them explore post secondary options and map out the steps necessary to pursue their educational goals.