The Wells Fargo Academic Leaders Fellowship Program is currently seeking qualified high school senior applicants. The goal for fellows is “promoting their academic excellence and leadership development, through college graduation.” The twenty fellowship recipients will receive funding for the full cost of attendance not already covered by other financial aid.
Wells Fargo Fellows must enroll full-time in a four-year degree program at an accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university in the US, beginning in the fall semester of 2018.
- Pell grant eligible (determined by the FAFSA)
- Be a US citizen, national or permanent resident
- Possess a 3.5 or higher unweighted GPA
- Submitted ACT or SAT scores
- Will graduate in the top 10% of their high school class
- Have taken rigorous college preparatory coursework
- Leaders in their community
To learn more and apply, visit the Wells Fargo Academic Leaders Fellowship Program website. The application deadline is February 28, 2018.