The application for the Taos Milagro Rotary Club vocational scholarships is now open. This scholarship is worth $1,000 annually and may be awarded for one or two years. Eligible applicants must be a Taos County graduating senior or GED/HSE recipient and will attend a two-year technical, trade or vocational school in fall 2019.
- Rotary Vocational Scholarship Application – available for download here 2019 Rotary Vocational Scholarship Application
- Unofficial High School Transcript and proof of GED/HSE
- Resume that includes academic, volunteer and work experience
Applicants are also required to write a one-page essay based on “Utilizing the Four-Way Test in a Person’s Life” and how one of the four questions could apply to working in your chosen vocation. How do the “things we think, say or do” reflect:
– Is it the TRUTH?
– Is it FAIR to all concerned?
– Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
– Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
The deadline for the vocational scholarship is May 31, 2019. Applications may be mailed to the Rotary address or emailed to Dean Caldwell at email@example.com.
Mailed applications must be postmarked by May 31, 2019. The mailing address is:
Taos Milagro Rotary Club
P.O. Box 167
Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557