The application for the Taos Milagro Rotary Club scholarships is open now through April 1, 2019. This scholarship is worth $1,000 annually and may be awarded from one year up to four years. Eligible applicants must be a Taos County graduating seniors and attending a four-year college or university in fall 2019.
- Rotary Scholarship Application – available for download here Taos Milagro Rotary Club Scholarship_2019 or on the Taos High School website
- Unofficial high school Transcript
- Unofficial copy of SAT and/or ACT scores
- FAFSA Student Aid Report with Expected Family Contribution
- Resume that includes academic, volunteer and work experience
Applicants are also required to write an essay based on “Utilizing the Four-Way Test in a Person’s Life” and how it could apply to you and your future. How do the “things we think, say or do” reflect:
– Is it the TRUTH?
– Is it FAIR to all concerned?
– Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
– Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?